Random Image - Overview
You have lots of great digital photos, but no time so see them? Then this app may help you.
This app allows you to select an arbitrary number of images and folders that are stored on your smartphone (or tablet, including SD card) into a list, and then, whenever you want, to get one random photo out of your list displayed.
You may configure multiple lists, e.g.
- photos of your sweetheart
- photos of your vacations
- photos of your children when they were young
Then you may display your photos in various ways:
- Via a widget on your homescreen that regularly displays a new random image
- Via a home screen icon that allows you to display a random image on demand
- Via notifications that appear in varying intervals
Just test the app and try out its possibilities.
The app includes the following features:
- Configuration of image lists
- Display an arbitrary photo from the image list
- Zoom the displayed image or switch to another Random image
- Place widgets on your home screen that display new images from your list in regular time intervals
- Configuration of notifications that display images from your list at random times
- Add “nested lists” to your image lists and give weights to them - this allows you to configure “rare” images to be displayed more frequently
- Backup and restore of image lists
The app is limited to three image lists. If you like the app, you can purchase a premium version which does not have this limitation (as separate app).